We make some pretty bold claims about EPIC: The Extreme Personal Improvement Challenge.
Well, the great boxer Muhammad Ali once said:
“It ain’t braggin’ if you can back it up.”
So… how about I back it up for you right now.
Here’s A Little Taste Of How My Wife Alex And I Have Made Our Lives EPIC…
- I met and married my dream woman (after only eleven months)… We’re still happily married nine years later, with two gorgeous kids.
- Alex and I have launched four successful companies together… then sold two of them.
- We took our kids to live and travel around Vietnam for three months at the end of 2016.
- Between us we’ve won four all expenses paid trips to Thailand by winning very competitive business competitions.
- Every three months we take our kids and travel the world so they can learn about other cultures first-hand, and create life-changing experiences and memories together.
- We’ve won multiple entrepreneurship awards.
- I achieved my black belt in freestyle Karate, and I’m working on two more black belts right now.
- We’re both published authors for our international smash-hit books, “How To Be A Ballet Dancer” by Alex… and “7 Minute Mindset” by Nick.
- We’ve met most (almost all) of our heroes… Tim Ferriss (Author, “Four Hour Work Week”), Neil Strauss (Author, “The Game” and “The Truth”), Penn & Teller (World-Famous Magicians), Misty Copeland (Famous Ballerina)… and many more.
- I am an in-demand international speaker… and right now I’m working on my first TV show.
- Alex is a former professional ballerina from France (where she’s still famous in the dance world).
- I regularly travel to the USA to train Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu with world-champions, UFC champions, and Navy Seals.
- We’re also 100% debt-free… we work when we want to (from home)… and we spend as much time as we want with our wonderful kids.
- …and so much more!
There you have it… A “sneak peek” inside our EPIC lives.
I’ve taught my EPIC concepts to New York Times best-selling authors, Netflix directors, Hollywood producers, professional NFL players, and Fortune 500 executives… and now I’m sharing my EPIC: Extreme Personal Improvement Challenge secrets with you.